- Band Length:
- 2" (5cm)
This bra is constructed with a high performance ComprexxWear fabric. It is breathable, lightweight and feels silky smooth. This garment provides the right amount of compression to help improve the blood circulation, reduce the swelling and speed up the healing process. Key Features: 2" (5cm) plush elastic band below the bustline, padded Hook & Eye front opening and adjustable hook & eye shoulder straps, 100% Latex Free. No underwiring.
Applicable Procedures: Breast Augmentation (Breast Implants, Transaxillary Submuscular Breast Augmentation, Trans Umbilical Breast Augmentation), Breast Lift (Mastopexy), Breast Reduction, Breast Reconstruction, Latisimus Dorsi procedure, Mastectomy, TRAM Flap Procedure.
- Sternum Compression and Symmastia Prevention Bra
- Ideal for use following plastic surgery and any breast procedure, this surgical bra provides optimal amount of compression to help improve the blood circulation, minimizes swelling after the procedure, and speeds up the healing process.
- Provides support to surgical areas for more comfort and helps the skin fit better to its new contours.
- Flushes the body out of potentially harmful fluids, allows patient to return to daily routines sooner.
- Garment has been treated with Naturexx an anti-microbial treatment which assists the body in transporting moisture away from the skin to the surface where it can evaporate.
- The anti-microbial treatment also helps retard growth of bacteria or fungus that can cause odor skin irritation, mildew or fabric degradation.
- It is constructed with a high performance comprexx tecsheen fabric.
- The Comprexx Tecsheen fabrics are long lasting and retain their shape and compression even under extended wear and washing.
- Features a plush 1" elastic band with adjustable hook & eye shoulder straps.
- It is breathable, lightweight and feels silky smooth.
- Garment is latex Free.
- Measure under your bust
- Hold measuring tape against your skin while measuring
- Do not pull tape tightly against the skin
- Do not let measuring tape snag
*If you are between sizes, you may prefer the larger size