9" One Piece Ab Binder with 3 Panels
- Split Panels:
- 23cm (9")
This one piece abdominal binder by Isavela comes with three panels. The width of the garment is 9" (23cm), and comes in sizes Small/Medium or Large/Extra Large. Suitable for men and women. Available in white only.
- Made up of three 3" panels (7.6cm) for better flexibility which helps the skin fit better to its new contours.
- Improves blood circulation, minimises swelling after the procedure, flushes the body out of potentially harmful fluids, accelerates the healing process, and allows the patient to return to daily routines sooner.
- Also provides support to surgical areas for more comfort and helps the skin fit better to it new contours.
- Constructed with woven elastic anti-roll material for more durable compression and performance.
- Features a soft plush side that feels comfortable against the skin.
- Has a hook engageable material on the outside enables you to adjust the right amount of pressure or support you feel most comfortable with. It also allows the Velcro to attach anywhere on the binder for precise fit and even compression.
- Typically used by women or people with shorter torsos following liposuction of the abdomen and flanks, tummy tuck or hernia surgery.
- Gives a soft & flexible Velcro hook for a tight snug fit that lasts.
- 100% Latex Free.
Returns & Refunds
Please refer to our Returns & Refunds page for more information.
Shipping & Delivery
We can ship to addresses within Australia and New Zealand, but orders to New Zealand must be placed over the phone.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING for orders over $150.
FOR URGENT ORDERS: Please call Customer Service on 1300 855 617 to discuss your delivery options.
Please refer to our Shipping & Delivery page for more information.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This very comfortable to wear and doesn’t ride up or down. The Velcro is not as strong as when I first received the garment. The garment in photo is different to the one I actually received..
Comfortable and supportive with double strength over the abdomen where it crosses over to give added protection. Comfortable when sleeping and sitting.