1. Goods must have been purchased directly from Exquisite Bodies. If the product was purchased from your doctor, practice or local distributor, please contact them directly and refer to their returns policy.
2. If a product purchased from Exquisite Bodies is found to be faulty, please notify Exquisite Bodies customer service department on 1300 855 617 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of receipt. All faulty products are subject to inspection before an exchange or credit is processed.
3. If you wish to return a product that is not faulty:
◦ You must return the item within 30 days.
◦ The item must be unused, and in its original sealed packaging*.
*Please note, due to the intimate nature of our products, we do not accept returns for change of mind or incorrect sizing after the packaging has been opened. We ask that you double check your measurements to ensure the size of the garment is correct before opening the packaging seal. Our post-operative and compression garments are worn against the skin and over surgical sites so to ensure high standards of hygiene we do not accept returns once opened.
4. Returns must be accompanied by a copy of the original invoice and a Returned Goods Authorisation Form. This form can be can obtained by contacting our customer service department on 1300 855 617 or email@example.com or it can be downloaded here.
Please complete the form and mail it with the goods to:
3/22 Beaumont Rd, Mt Kuring-gai 2080
5. Exquisite Bodies does not supply shipping for returns; all shipping charges are the responsibility of the purchaser.
6. If goods are found to be damaged on arrival, you must notify Exquisite Bodies within 7 days of its receipt. Exquisite Bodies will replace the product free of charge. Please note, this does not apply if using your own courier as freight forwarder.
7. No return or exchange for discounted sale items, unless faulty.
8. No refunds will be paid until such time as the goods have been returned to our warehouse, inspected and approved.
9. A 10% re-stocking fee may be applied at the discretion of management for products not found to be faulty or damaged.
10. Custom ordered garments are non-returnable, unless faulty.