Compression Bra with 2" Elastic Band
- Band Length:
- 2" (5cm)
This bra is constructed with a high performance ComprexxWear fabric. It is breathable, lightweight and feels silky smooth. This garment provides the right amount of compression to help improve the blood circulation, reduce the swelling and speed up the healing process. Key Features: 2" (5cm) plush elastic band below the bustline, padded Hook & Eye front opening and adjustable hook & eye shoulder straps, 100% Latex Free. No underwiring. Available in black or beige.
Applicable Procedures: Breast Augmentation, Breast Lift (Mastopexy), Breast Reduction, Breast Reconstruction, Latisimus Dorsi procedure, Mastectomy, TRAM Flap Procedure.
- Ideal for use following plastic surgery and any breast procedure, this surgical bra provides optimal amount of compression to help improve the blood circulation, minimises swelling after the procedure, and speeds up the healing process.
- Provides optimal amount of compression to help improve the blood circulation, minimises swelling after the procedure, and speeds up the healing process.
- Provides support to surgical areas for more comfort and helps the skin fit better to its new contours.
- Flushes the body out of potentially harmful fluids, allows patient to return to daily routines sooner.
- Garment has been treated with Naturexx an anti-microbial treatment which assists the body in transporting moisture away from the skin to the surface where it can evaporate.
- The anti-microbial treatment also helps delay growth of bacteria or fungus that can cause odor skin irritation, mildew or fabric degradation.
- It is breathable, lightweight and feels silky smooth.
- Features a plush 2" elastic band with adjustable hook & eye shoulder straps.
- Also features a front hook & eye opening.
- Constructed with a high performance Comprexx Tecsheen fabric that is long lasting and retains the garments shape and compression even under extended wear and washing.
- Garment is Latex Free.
3XL (Beige Only) 112 - 122cm
- Measure under your bust
- Hold measuring tape against your skin while measuring
- Do not pull tape tightly against the skin
- Do not let measuring tape snag
*If you are between sizes, you may prefer the larger size
Returns & Refunds
Please refer to our Returns & Refunds page for more information.
Shipping & Delivery
We can ship to addresses within Australia and New Zealand, but orders to New Zealand must be placed over the phone.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING for orders over $150.
FOR URGENT ORDERS: Please call Customer Service on 1300 855 617 to discuss your delivery options.
Please refer to our Shipping & Delivery page for more information.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
10 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This bra has really helped my breast lymph ode a. I wear it at night and now don’t have to wear my lumpy sponge inserts in my bra to manage the lymph fluid.
Fit well. I liked the hooks on the shoulders as it made it a lot easier to get on.
I have purchased this bra in both colours and returned for more. It washes and wears well and the design provides compression where it's needed without constriction or discomfort. Highly recommend it above other brands I've worn.
This compression bra is far more comfortable than others I've been prescribed by Occupational Therapists. It has only 5 hook and eye fasteners at the front and is cut to be invisible under most outer garments. True to size. Fast delivery. Affordable. What more could a girl ask for?
My favourite bra from this website for wearing post surgery. Easy to get into, due to compression holds everything in and the thick elastic underneath stops the breasts from sitting to low unlike some of the other post surgery bras, so the breasts feel supported.
Very comfortable wore it day and night following recent touch up surgery to my reconstruction. Size was perfect like the adjustable straps easy for dressing change.
Great product for breast reconstruction
This bra provided great support & compression for my post reconstructive op. (Lap dorsi + tissue expander)
I live in regional Victoria & I received it within 2 days of ordering. Very quick postage.
My bust measured exactly 81cm so I ordered the large. I'm glad I did as it wasn't too tight for the drain tubes I had post op. I only wore it if I was going out &/or walking around as I didn't need it while resting.
I'm glad I purchased the 2 inch band as it felt more supportive & I think it would have rubbed more and irritated the incision under the breast if I had of purchased the 1 inch.
The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is that the corners of some of the sewn edges (mainly where the clasp eyes were) we're a bit scratchy on my skin and irritated just enough for me to notice, other wise no complaints. Very happy & glad I purchased it :)
Bra is comfortable with 3 sizing position at the front. Sizing is good when compared with sizing chart. My only negative is although there are also 3 sizing adjustments at the shoulders even on the tightest it was a bit loose. Easy to wash and dries quickly. Would recommend as it is comfortable with the seams in the outside for extra comfort.