Compression Sleeves - Medium Length (SL01-MS)
- Sleeve Length:
- Hook & Eye
- 76% nylon, 24% elastane
The Compression Sleeves - Medium Length are designed with an adjustable hook and eye closure at the back. The sleeve length is slightly below the elbow. Sleeves are designed to provide compression in the arms.
Applicable Procedures: Arm Lift (Brachioplasty), Arm Liposuction, Arm Reduction
- Provides optimal amount of compression to help improve the blood circulation, minimises swelling after the procedure, and speeds up the healing process.
- Provides Stage 1 compression for lymphoedema.
- Provides support to surgical areas for more comfort and helps the skin fit better to its new contours.
- Garment has been treated with Naturexx an anti-microbial treatment which assists the body in transporting moisture away from the skin to the surface where it can evaporate.
- The anti-microbial treatment also helps delay growth of bacteria or fungus that can cause odor skin irritation, mildew or fabric degradation.
- It is breathable, lightweight and feels silky smooth.
- Constructed with a high performance Comprexx Tecsheen fabric that is long lasting and retains the garments shape and compression even under extended wear and washing.
- Garment is Latex Free.
- Measure around your arm, just below your underarm.
- Hold measuring tape against your skin while measuring
- Do not pull tape tightly against the skin
- Do not let measuring tape snag
*If you are between sizes, you may prefer the larger size
Hand-wash in cold water using a mild soap. Do not use bleach. Rinse thoroughly in cold water and air dry.
Returns & Refunds
Please refer to our Returns & Refunds page for more information.
Shipping & Delivery
We can ship to addresses within Australia and New Zealand, but orders to New Zealand must be placed over the phone.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING for orders over $150.
FOR URGENT ORDERS: Please call Customer Service on 1300 855 617 to discuss your delivery options.
Please refer to our Shipping & Delivery page for more information.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is very comfortable, and very good quality- much better than the one I got at the hospital. Ordering it from EB was also very easy and I would highly recommend them.
Fantastic after Brachioplasty, very comfortable
After looking around for diifferent garments after my arm surgery I kept going back to this one. I decided to take the plunge and order it and now I've had my arm surgery and have been wearing it, it's a lot more comfortable than I thought it would be. I did get the length of the arms taken up also, just below the elbow and it's heaps better.