Fleur Light Support Bra (Back Opening Hook & Eye) - Vanilla Cream
This light support back fastening comfort bra is wonderfully soft and comfortable, as well as beautifully feminine. It is ideal for women who have undergone mastectomy or lumpectomy or during chemotherapy and/or radiotherapy treatment. It is also very popular for pregnancy and nursing. The combination of fabric and design features in this bra offer greater comfort to those suffering from skin itching, blistering or peeling due to radiotherapy. It is also perfect for those who suffer from skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, epidermolysis bullosa and ichthyosis.
- The unique bamboo mix fabric has proven healing properties. It is antibacterial, breathable and capable of drawing moisture away from the skin faster than 100% cotton.
- There are no seams, tags or wires to irritate sensitive skin, scars or wounds.
- Front adjustable straps allows for the reduced arm mobility which you may experience after surgery.
- Gentle moulded cups with pockets on the inside for the insertion of your softie or breast form (supports prosthesis up to an E cup).
- Comes with removable modesty pads to give gentle shape where needed.
- Designed to look and feel like regular lingerie.
80% Bamboo, 12% Nylon, 6% Elastane, 2% Polyester
Machine wash at cool temperature, 30 degrees or less. Remove modesty pads before machine washing. Do not tumble dry, do not iron, do not bleach, do not dry clean.
Returns & Refunds
Please refer to our Returns & Refunds page for more information.
Shipping & Delivery
We can ship to addresses within Australia and New Zealand, but orders to New Zealand must be placed over the phone.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING for orders over $150.
FOR URGENT ORDERS: Please call Customer Service on 1300 855 617 to discuss your delivery options.
Please refer to our Shipping & Delivery page for more information.