Male Compression Body Suit - No Sleeves - Below Knee (MG02-BK)
- Pant Length:
- Below Knee
Applicable Procedures: Liposuction of the abdomen, flanks and thigh, Tummy Tuck, Lipoplasty, Hernia surgery
Features: Designed with a zipper in front, Velcro shoulder straps, an open crotch, and mid-thigh length
- Provides support to surgical areas for more comfort and helps the skin fit better to its new contours.
- Provides Stage 1 compression for lymphoedema.
- Provides optimal amount of compression to help improve the blood circulation, minimises swelling after the procedure, and speeds up the healing process.
- Flushes the body out of potentially harmful fluids, allows patient to return to daily routines sooner.
- Garment has been treated with Silver, an anti-microbial treatment which assists the body in transporting moisture away from the skin to the surface where it can evaporate.
- The anti-microbial treatment also helps retard growth of bacteria or fungus that can cause odour skin irritation, mildew or fabric degradation.
- Features a soft & flexible Velcro shoulder straps and a pouch opening on the crotch area.
- Provides comfort, support and compression and is designed with a front zipper.
- Made with lace with a silicone bead to prevent rolling-up on legs.
- Constructed with a high performance Comprexx Tecsheen fabric that is long lasting and retains the garments shape and compression even under extended wear and washing.
- It is breathable, lightweight and feels silky smooth.
- Garment is latex Free.
- Measure around your chest and waist.
- Hold measuring tape against your skin while measuring
- Do not pull tape tightly against the skin
- Do not let measuring tape snag
*If you are between sizes, you may prefer the larger size
Returns & Refunds
Please refer to our Returns & Refunds page for more information.
Shipping & Delivery
We can ship to addresses within Australia and New Zealand, but orders to New Zealand must be placed over the phone.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING for orders over $150.
FOR URGENT ORDERS: Please call Customer Service on 1300 855 617 to discuss your delivery options.
Please refer to our Shipping & Delivery page for more information.