Sleeveless Compression Vest/Bra (VS01)
- Band Length:
- 2" (5cm)
- Other Features:
- Vest / Bra
Stage 1 Compression Garment
This Sleeveless Compression Vest/Bra is designed with adjustable Velcro shoulders straps, a center hook and eye opening and a 2" elastic under bust band . Providing compression in the upper torso and breast area; when worn correctly, surgical compression bras will reduce swelling, protect, and stabilise the breast area during the recovery period. 100% Latex Free. No underwiring. Available in black or beige.
Applicable Procedures: Breast implants, breast reduction, breast reconstruction, mastopexies, mastectomies, or any other breast augmentation.
- Provides optimal amount of compression to help improve the blood circulation, minimises swelling after the procedure, and speeds up the healing process.
- Provides support to surgical areas for more comfort and helps the skin fit better to its new contours.
- Garment has been treated with Naturexx an anti-microbial treatment which assists the body in transporting moisture away from the skin to the surface where it can evaporate.
- The anti-microbial treatment also helps delay growth of bacteria or fungus that can cause odour skin irritation, mildew or fabric degradation.
- It is breathable, lightweight and feels silky smooth.
- Constructed with a high performance Comprexx Tecsheen fabric that is long lasting and retains the garments shape and compression even under extended wear and washing.
- Garment is Latex Free.
How To Measure
Measure around your arm and under bust:
Hand-wash in cold water using a mild soap. Do not use bleach. Rinse thoroughly in cold water and air dry.
Returns & Refunds
Please refer to our Returns & Refunds page for more information.
Shipping & Delivery
We can ship to addresses within Australia and New Zealand, but orders to New Zealand must be placed over the phone. (NZ Trulife Customers can log in to place your orders)
FOR URGENT ORDERS: Please call Customer Service on 1300 855 617 to discuss your delivery options.
Please refer to our Shipping & Delivery page for more information.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I like the coverage this garment provides for the breast area, however, it's a bit long in the body.
The elastic band should sit right under the breast to help form the new inframammary fold line.